Sunday, July 10, 2011

Part 3: Argentina

Part 3: Argentina

With the contest in Chile coming up, Lele and I decided to go hang out in Argentina for 10 days before heading over there. Upon arrival in Buenos Aires, we were notified that the contest in Chile was cancelled, so we were left wondering what to do. We decided to hang out for my birthday which happened to be on Argentina's Independence day and to say the least, Argentina rages! Nights generally don't start out until 2AM in Argentina and usually end at around 7 in the morning.  The Usuna's are celebrities in Mar Del Plata and we were VIP at some of the biggest and best clubs in all of Argentina. 
     Everything about Argentina was absolutely amazing. The meat is the juiciest sweetest meat that you've ever tasted. The people are nice. The women- oh my God the women. The most beautiful women that I've ever laid my eyes on. Most foreign countries I joke around about falling in love, particularly because of the broken English that they seduce me with, but here there's an exception. Not are the women breathtakingly beautiful but they are kind, sincere and very intelligent people! After this trip, I'm 99% sure that I will marry an Argentinian woman...
    Although we didn't get great waves, we got some fun little beach breaks. To be honest, I could care less about surfing in Argentina next time I go. I just want to find my future wife!  

Here are some miscellaneous photos of my trip...








-Johnny Noris

No comments:

Post a Comment